- 1/4 teaspoon of Krokos Kozanis (saffron) threads (about 15-20 threads)
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 1/4 freshly squeezed lemon
- 5 cups of water
- 3 to 4 teaspoons of tea leaves (preferrably Indian tea leaves)
- 2 cardamon (এলাচি) pods
- Place 5 cups of water in kettle
- Bring to boil.
- Add 3 to 4 teaspoons of tea leaves
- Strain the tea.
- Once strained add 2 cardamons, 1/4 freshly squeezed lemon and 3 teaspoons of honey. Last but not least add 1/4 teaspoon of saffron. Serve hot or cold over ice.
Source link (with slight adjustment): https://safran.gr/recipes/tea/